It’s On Us Summit!
This information will be provided in the coming weeks. Please check back regularly for updates!
All students attending the Summit are required to participate in the three following workshops facilitated by It’s On Us student leaders:
- Sexual Assault Awareness/Consent Education
- Bystander Intervention
- Survivor Support
These workshops cover the three key pillars of It’s On Us’s prevention education.
Students will also be able to choose from three additional workshops. Confirmed workshops include:
Focus Area 1: Tools in Your Campus OrganizingToolbox
- Advocating for Campus Change: Administrative Advocacy, hosted by Know Your IX
- Fundraising for Your Chapter, hosted by Tracey Vitchers, Executive Director, It’s On Us
- Break the Internet: How It’s On Us Creates Game-Changing Digital and Creative Content, hosted by Jess Blair, Manager, The Creative Alliance
- How to Advocate for Prevention Programming at Your School, hosted by Holly Rider-Milkovich, EVERFI
Focus Area 2: Changing the Culture on Your Campus
- The Importance of Centering Students of Color in Your Work, hosted by Venkayla Haynes, Know Your IX
- Mental Health & Sexual Assault Prevention, hosted by Active Minds
- Sexual Assault Prevention, Title IX, and Sports Culture, hosted by John L. Finley, Public Policy Associate, CALCASA
Focus Area 3: Shifting the Landscape: Public Policy & Legislative Action
- Know Your Rights: Title IX and the Clery Act, hosted by the Clery Center and the National Women’s Law Center
- Advocacy on the Hill: Federal Legislative Action, hosted by the National Task Force and Morgin Goldberg
- Changing the Landscape in Your State: State Legislative Advocacy, hosted by Ever Hanna and Michelle Carroll, End Rape On Campus